You may have similar questions as How Can I Cut My T Shirt To Look Cute and How To Look Good In A Tshirt,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Make A T Shirt Look Old. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to How to Age a T shirt,too. Read more as following:
When you want to make a new shirt look old tear off a buttom or two and rub some dirt on the sleeves and collar. Now wrinkle it up and you have it looking old.
To make your t shirt cute, you can take a pair of scissors and cut a diagonal line approximately 4 inches into the top collar of your shirt. Then, cut another 4 inches diagonally into the shirt starting at the collar to make a v shape. This is a grea… More »
1. Get the proper size of t-shirt. Nothing is more unflattering a women’s body than a shapeless, over sized men’s garment. Even for heavy figures, an oversized shirt will only hide curves instead of camouflage size. A shirt that fits properly can fee… More »
1. Take your clean freshly washed T-shirt and lay it on a flat surface. Review the T-shirt and decide what you like about it and do not want to compromise. 2. To wear your T-shirt take sandpaper and rub it over a few sections of the t-shirt repeatedl… More »
1. Choose a base layer to begin. A thin, soft T-shirt works well for a more casual look. A button-down works for formal occasions. 2. Top off the T-shirt with a hoodie. Layer a vest over a button-down. 3. Wear a soft, single-breasted blazer or jacket… More »
1. Wash and dry your shirts normally. Use cold water for washing bright colors, warm water for light colors and sheets and hot water for whites. 2. Remove the clothes from the dryer. Take the shirts you wish to iron and put them aside. 3. Set up your… More »
1. Select a shirt for modification. Punk band shirts are appropriate for this, but the style or design really doesn’t matter as you will tear and mark up the shirt with your own designs. 2. Cut holes and slits into your shirt wherever you desire. Clo… More »