You may have similar questions as How To Keep Flies Away From Food At An Outdoor Party and How Do I Keep Flies Away,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Keep Fruit Flies Away. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Keep Flies from Picnic,too. Read more as following:
Flies are going to land on your food whether it is indoors or out. The best way to prevent this is to keep the food covered. If outdoors, you can get little nets that go over the top of the food to keep them off.
1. Before bringing the food outside, set up the table where it will be placed. 2. Pour white vinegar into two or three bowls, about three cups per bowl, and place the bowls at the ends and/or center of the table. Put a sign next to the bowls informin… More »
There are a few different ways to keep flies away. First you need to get rid of their food sources like dog waste or garbage. If that doesn’t work, using fly strips or a bug zapper are the best options…. More »
1. Keep fruits and vegetables in cold storage or in airtight containers. Don’t leave spoiling fruit, or products such as juice, pickles, jams or jellies out in the open. Dispose of empty soda or beer cans or wine bottles. 2. Check your pantry or food… More »
1. Purchase a really good spray bottle that has a sturdy sprayer head on it. Smaller, reused sprayer bottles don’t work quite as well as the sprayer nozzle tends to quit working very easily, so don’t scrimp. You can buy these at just about any home i… More »
1. Put a few drops of essential oil in an essential oil diffuser. Choose lemon balm (citronella), thyme, eucalyptus, peppermint or lavender essential oils as they naturally repel bugs. 2. Light a votive candle. 3. Place the candle below the essential… More »
1. Have tinfoil or food netting ready to place over the food you are serving. Keep these coverings on all items you wish to leave on the table so that flies do not land directly on your cuisine. 2. Purchase citronella candles and place them around yo… More »