You may have similar questions as How To Make A Scrub Top and How To Sew Scrub Tops,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Top Scrub A Floor. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Pattern for Sewing Scrub Tops,too. Read more as following:
If you want to make scrub tops, you can find some really cheap patters at your local fabric store and at many online retailers. To make a medium or large, you'll need two yards of fabric.
Follow These Simple Steps. 1. Find a scrub top pattern. You can download or buy one–patterns do not usually cost more than a few dollars. If you know someone who already owns an appropriate pattern, perhaps you can borrow it from her. See Resources… More »
1. Measure yourself while wearing only the type of undergarments you will wear under your scrubs. You may want to enlist the help of a trusted friend to assist with measuring. You will need your chest and waist measurements so that you can buy the co… More »
1. Sweep the floor thoroughly before top scrubbing. Sweeping will remove any excess dust and debris which can otherwise have an adverse effect on the top scrubbing process. 2. Prepare a solution of the scrubbing agent in one of the mop buckets, by co… More »
1. Turn your scrub shirt inside out and put it on. Stand in front of a mirror with your pins and pen or chalk pencil within easy reach. Many scrubs are too long in the shoulder area. Hold the top shoulder seam on one side of you scrub top until it is… More »
1. Sweep and mop all parts of the floor to remove excess debris. It is not necessary to scrub tough stains, but you do want any loose dirt or debris and all foreign objects removed. Allow the floor to dry completely before continuing. 2. Work in area… More »
1. Shop online at a medical uniform site. Type the words "Easter scrub tops" in the topic box to bring up the exact page rather than searching through a site. Know your size before ordering to prevent having to return your tops. Take advantage of fre… More »