You may have similar questions as How To Make An Egyptian Headdress and How To Make An Egyptian Headdress For A Man,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Make An Ancient Egyptian Headdress. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Egyptian Crafts for Kids to Make,too. Read more as following:
Making an Egyptian headdress is fairly easy to make without spending a lot of money. A piece of cardboard can be used as the band of the headdress for security.
1. Cut out a trapezoid from card stock paper to measure 30 inches on the top side, 20 inches on the bottom side and 12 inches on the left and right sides. 2. Decorate one side of the shape using markers, glitter glue and paint pens. 3. Press plastic… More »
1. Center a length of cloth or pillowcase on your head so that even lengths of the fabric hang down on both sides. 2. Tie a cord or 1/2-inch wide piece of ribbon around the draped fabric, encircling your head. This will hold the headdress in place. 3… More »
1. Purchase shimmery or metallic gold elastic from a fabric store. If you cannot find elastic, browse the ribbon or trimmings section for something similar. You only need to purchase enough to fit the diameter of your head. 2. Wrap the ribbon or elas… More »
1. Measure the circumference of your head. Mark the length on the colored paper. Cut out a band that fits around your head. Use more than one sheet of paper to achieve the length if necessary. Make the width of the band at least two inches. 2. Attach… More »
1. Select a solid colored linen to use as the body of the headdress. A khat headdress is made of a single piece of fabric that’s folded, knotted and braided into place. To make sure you have enough fabric, use a piece that measures approximately 4 fe… More »
1. Cut a striped sheet into a 30-inch by 30-inch square. This can be bigger depending on the size of person who will wear it. 2. Cut a piece of gold colored cloth into two 25-inch long strips. These can be longer if the head of the person is bigger…. More »