You may have similar questions as What Does 925 On Jewelry Mean and How To Clean 925 Silver Jewelry,or you may also seek several useful information about What Is 925 On Jewelry. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Italian Jewelry Stamped 925,too. Read more as following:
The stamp 925 on jewelry means that it is more than 92.25% pure silver. It also means there is no nickel in the piece. If you are sensitive to nickel or you are just wanting a good piece of silver jewelry, then look for the 925 stamp.
When 925 is stamped on a piece of jewelry it means that it is sterling silver. The number itself is used to identify the mix of silver that makes up sterling silver. This mix is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% various other metals…. More »
Sterling silver jewelry can be identified by a "925" marking. This marking refers to the 92.5 percent pure silver composition. Usually the other 7.5 percent is added copper to give strength to the metal. While pure silver is not very reactive and doe… More »
It is hallmarking it means the item is sterling silver!… More »
Jewelry marked with 925 is made from sterling silver. Pure silver is too malleable by itself and is combined with 7.5 percent copper to strengthen it. The 925 tells you that your jewelry is 92.5 percent pure silver. Source: Blue Nile: Sterling Silver… More »
925 Years old… More »
It means that the item is sterling silver . 925 refers to the purity of the silver. That it is 92.5% pure silver, the rest is hardening metal added as silver is very soft in pure form… More »