You may have similar questions as How To Make Leather Pants and How To Care For Leather Pants,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Dye Leather Pants. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Buy Leather Material,too. Read more as following:
You can buy leather pants at a Harley Davidson store. You can also purchase them online at Sierra Trading Post, Bluefly, Zappos, or Piperlime.
1. Cut the pattern out of the pattern paper. To maximize pattern use, trace pattern onto newsprint and cut out pattern. Save the original pattern as a template. 2. Lay leather out with the right side up. Examine leather for blemishes or color variati… More »
1. Protect your leather pants before the first wearing by spraying a light layer of leather protector over the entire exterior of the garment. Let the pants dry and apply another light layer of protector. Dry again before wearing. This product will h… More »
1. Brush the pants with a soft-bristle brush to remove surface dirt. Spread newspapers in a well-ventilated area and lay the pants flat on them. 2. Apply leather soap to a soft cloth. Smooth the soap onto the front of the pants in circular motions to… More »
1. Remove the external stitching with a seam ripper. Tug and stretch each seam to pull the leather away from the thread, giving you room to insert the pointed tip of the seam ripper and cut the stitch against the bladed crook of the metal. Start at a… More »
1. Soak the leather pants in hot water until completely wet. Then, allow to air dry. The water will shrink the leather pants temporarily. Wearing them a few times will stretch them out again, but you can always wet them and do this process all over a… More »
1. Set your shower’s water temperature to warm (not hot). Put on your pants and hop into the shower. Let your pants get thoroughly wet. 2. Get out of the shower. Keep your wet leather pants on as you go about your day at home. Wear your leather pants… More »