You may have similar questions as How To Make A Bug Zapper and How To Hang A Bug Zapper,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Repair A Bug Zapper. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Flowtron Outdoor Bug Zappers,too. Read more as following:
Bug zappers work by electricuting bugs that are attracted to light sources. The light is attached to an electrical grid that electricutes the bug when it lands.
1. Use a light bulb that produces ultraviolet light. These light bulbs typically use mercury or neon vapor to produce ultraviolet light that attracts insects. Insects frequently see ultraviolet light better than visible light because many flowering p… More »
1. Determine the overall purpose for the bug zapper that you’ll be installing. The two biggest factors to be taken into account with this decision are size and power. The type of use you plan to put the zapper through will decide how size and power c… More »
1. Unplug the bug zapper before attempting any maintenance. Examine the cord attached to the bug zapper and any extension cords for damage or exposed wires. Replace extension cords if necessary. 2. Unhook the latch that holds the black light in place… More »
1. Unplug the electric bug zapper. 2. Remove the bug catcher tray at the bottom. Don’t spill the contents all over the place. 3. Remove the screws along the body. Depending on the make and model, there are between four and six screws. These screws ma… More »
People swear that bug zappers make a big difference in their backyard mosquito population, but research proves otherwise. Find out why bug zappers don’t work to control mosquitoes…. More »
1. Turn on the bug zapper. Place your ear a few inches away from its outer case. Listen for the distinct "humming" sound that indicates electricity is flowing through the now electrically-charged panel inside the case. Turn the bug zapper off and con… More »