You may have similar questions as How To Kill A Palm Tree and How To Kill Scale On Palm Trees,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Kill Queen Palm Trees. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to travel,too. Read more as following:
If it is truly a palm tree and you don't care about the roots, then you can just cut the tree down. It will not grow back from the roots alone. However you should know that allot of nurseries will pay high dollar for large palms, and they will even remove them for you.
There are several ways to kill a palm tree, but you seem to be forgetting you still have to deal with it after it’s dead. It is just as, or more, dangerous to remove after it’s dead. Also, a dead palm tree usually doesn’t wait for the roots to rot be… More »
1. Identify the species of scale infesting the host plant. This is vital because insecticides balanced to eradicate one species of scale may be entirely ineffective on another. Consult the tables provided by the University of California to identify t… More »
1. Make a 2-inch horizontal cut into the queen palm with a hatchet. Make the cut roughly 1/2 inch deep. Continue making cuts all the way around the queen palm and space the cuts 1 inch from each other. 2. Spray an herbicide that contains an ester for… More »
1. Pour epsom salts on the tree stump and along the base. Cover it by securing a tarp around the stump. The salt along with the lack of light will kill the stump. Don’t spread salt to other areas of the landscape; salt will kill the other plants and… More »
1. Contact your city government to determine if you require a permit to cut down your tree. If you cut down a tree in many areas of Florida without a permit, you can receive serious fines and be required to plant several trees to replace the one you… More »
1. Mix 1 tsp. of mild detergent or soap into 1 gallon of water. 2. Wash the leaves of the palm with soapy water and a soft brush or cloth. 3. Repeat the washing with an insecticidal soap if regular detergent does not work. 4. Spray the plant with dim… More »