You may have similar questions as Instructions on How to Make Antler Lamps and How To Make Antler Lamps,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Drill Antler Lamps. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Making Antler Lamps,too. Read more as following:
It's fairly easy to make a deer antler lamp. You will need an organic lampshade, soldering gun and several other things for this cruelty-free project.
1. Find an antler that can stand up when turned on its sharp ends. You may need to use several small antlers. You can join them together into a stable and pleasing arrangement after you clean and varnish the antlers. Clean out the antlers and remove… More »
The very first step you should do before you start to make your antler lamp is to get an idea of how you want it to look. Before putting together you will need to apply a couple of coats of lacquer. If you want you could also us polyurethane. You can… More »
1. Clean the area that you will begin drilling into. Use sandpaper or a grinder to flatten the area for better control of the drill bit. 2. Wearing a respirator, drill into the area that you have prepared with slow, even pressure. When you come to a… More »
1. Choose the type of antlers you will need and think about what you want the final product to look like. Since antlers, whether real or plastic, come in many sizes, you will also need to know what type of lamp you will be converting. Also keep in mi… More »
1. Clean deer antlers by washing them with a gentle soap mixture made from the type of soap typically used to wash down wood. Treat antlers delicately because they are organic material. 2. Open the lamp wiring kit and lay out all of the pieces. Remov… More »
1. Clamp the antler into a bench vise, with the section you want to drill pointing up. Put on your face mask. 2. Sand down the area you are going to drill and flatten it out so that the drill bit has better contact points. If there are burrs or small… More »