You may have similar questions as How to Remove Paint from Frosted Glass and How To Remove Paint From Glass,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Remove Decorative Glass Paint. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Removing Paint from Windows,too. Read more as following:
Rubbing alcohol will remove paint from glass. Just apply it directly to the paint stain. When it softens wipe it with a clean cloth until gone.
Nail polish remover gets it out easily…. More »
1. Mix a mild detergent such as dish soap into a bucket of soapy water. One squirt per gallon should be adequate. 2. Use a cloth dampened with the soapy water to wet the paint and surrounding glass. This will help loosen the paint and prevent scratch… More »
1. Scrape paint off of smooth, flat glass with a razor blade. This will create paint chips and a bit of a mess. Keep a vacuum cleaner or broom nearby and clean up as you go. 2. Wash the glass with water. This works with some paints that have not been… More »
1. Scrape as much dried paint off glass as you can, using rubber gloves and single-edged razor blades. If paint is on window glass and the window can be opened, hold the book, newspaper pad or wood against the glass on the side opposite to where you… More »
1. Mix equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle and soak the cement thoroughly. 2. Allow the vinegar at least 10 minutes to soak. 3. Wipe the cement away with a soft cloth or sponge. Vinegar etches cement so it should come of fairly easily. 4…. More »
1. Fill a spray bottle with warm water. Add a few squirts of dish soap. Shake up the bottle lightly to mix up the soap and water. 2. Spray the paint spots with the soapy water so they are saturated. Hold a razor blade or utility knife at a 45-degree… More »