You may have similar questions as How To Kill Grub Worms and How To Kill Grub Worms Organically,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Kill Grub Worms And Beetles. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to travel,too. Read more as following:
There are many products on the market that will kill grub worms but you should look for a product that contains Imidacloprid. It is non poisonous to humans but kills the grub worms by paralyzing them which leads to death.
1. Pour 1 gallon water into a 2 gallon stock pot. 2. Heat the pot until the water comes to a boil. 3. Add 6 minced garlic cloves and 1-1/2 cup liquid dish detergent to the water. 4. Add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil and 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper or hot chili po… More »
1. Diagnose your brown lawn problem by confirming that grubs are in residence. Dig up several small patches where the lawn is brown and examine the soil and roots for signs of grubs: they are white, curved like the letter "C" and about 1 inch long. I… More »
1. Count the number of grubs present in the soil. Use the shovel or hand trowel to dig a soil section 3 to 4 inches wide and deep or up to 1 square foot. If part of the lawn is yellowed or dead, include a bit of that patch in the soil sample. Count t… More »
1. Attract robins to your garden and yard. Robins are songbirds that feed mainly on earthworms and grub worms. Since they do not eat seeds, most traditional bird feed will not lure robins to you. Make a mixture of peanut butter and suet, and place it… More »
1. Boil 1 gallon of water in a large pot. While the mixture is boiling, add 2 cups of Dawn soap, 2 cups of antiseptic mouthwash and 1 tbsp. of cayenne pepper. Let the mixture cool completely before pouring it into a spray bottle. 2. Locate the areas… More »
Contact your local garden store and ask them for the "Diazanon alternative" (because Diazanon is no longer legal). Then, the time to apply would be 14 days after peak numbers of June Bugs are noticed. (You’ll see’m buzzing around your outdoor light.)… More »