You may have similar questions as What Scent Repels Mice and How To Make A Repellent For Mice,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Repel Mice Naturally. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Home Remedies to Repel Mice,too. Read more as following:
To get drive mice away, try mixing a small amount of Tabasco sauce with water and generously spray it around the area where the mouse have been seen. You can also try sprinkling a bit of cayenne pepper in the region.
Mice are repelled by peppermint and spearmint. You can also make a mixture of water and tabasco sauce and spray it where you think mice are. That will repel them also…. More »
1. Scatter throughout the house, particularly in low-traffic areas. (You’ll want to avoid the kitchen, as the smell can permeate and ruin stored food) Mice are sensitive to certain smells. Moth balls are an effective rodent dissuader but should never… More »
1. Mice hate strong scents such as mint. Chop a handful of fresh mint leaves. Sprinkle the leaves around your home, suggests Golden Harvest Organics. Alternatively, place two drops of peppermint oil on cotton balls and place them around your home. Ch… More »
1. Use peppermint to repel mice. Mice hate the smell of peppermint. Position peppermint plants near wall corners. Pour generous amounts of peppermint oil on cotton balls. Place the saturated cotton balls on areas where mice are possibly seen–around… More »
1. Look inside your home for areas where you suspect the mice may be getting in or the pathways they use to get around. Mice don’t like to be out in the open, so check under furniture and along the baseboards of the room. 2. Sprinkle fresh or dried m… More »
1. Plant mint plants around the foundation of your home. This will help to repel mice and keep them from entering your home in the first place. Mint is a fairly invasive plant, and will grow quickly. Weed carefully to prevent mint from invading your… More »