You may have similar questions as How Do You Strip Wax off of a Floor and How to Wax and Buff Floors,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Strip And Wax Floors. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Remove Wax from Vinyl Floor,too. Read more as following:
First thing you have to do is to scrape up all excess of gum off the floor. Lay stripper down on the floor. Then take the scraper along the ages of the wall ans scrape up excess wax.
1. Remove any furniture or rugs from the flooring. Sweep or vacuum away any dust, debris or dirt. 2. Pour the stripping compound into a bucket filled with water, as per the instructions on the packaging. Stir the compound to dilute it. 3. Apply the s… More »
1. Because you will be applying wax, you will want to clean your floor thoroughly so the wax doesn’t trap dirt and dust on your floor. Dirt and dust also can scratch your floor as you buff it. Sweep or vacuum completely and mop with a damp cloth. Do… More »
To strip and wax floors, the first step would be to remove the old wax. Once you remove the old wax you can then apply the new wax to the area. … More »
1. Fill a 35-quart mop bucket with 20 quarts of water; add 5 quarts floor stripper. Hot water will make the stripper act quicker than cold, but it will tend to dry quickly, making it necessary to put more stripper on the floor to make sure that the f… More »
1. Remove area rugs and furniture from the floor area you wish to strip and wax. Vacuum, then run a damp mop over the surface to pick up surface dust, dirt, pet hair and other debris. 2. Mix the Spartan stripper with hot water in a bucket, following… More »
1. Vacuum the surface of the floors, covering every inch of the surface area. Dilute 1/4 cup of cleaner specifically for no-wax floors in 1 gallon of water. Dip a mop in this mixture and wipe down the floors thoroughly. Allow them to dry. 2. Dilute y… More »