Questions and Answers Available
You are here : Askhoo » Politics » Currently Reading:

Who was President in 1893

You may have similar questions as Who Became President In 1893 and Who Was The President Of The Us In 1893,or you may also seek several useful information about Who Was The President Of The United States In 1893. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to List of Vice Presidents,too. Read more as following:

Benjamin Harrison and Grover Cleveland were both President of the United States of America in 1893. Benjamin Harrison ended his term in 1893, and Grover Cleveland was his successor.

Some information by our algorithm and check these resources as below:

Who became president in 1893?

Grover Cleveland… More »

Who was the president of the US in 1893?

grover Cleveland… More »

Who was the President of the United States in 1893?

Benjamin Harrison (born August 20, 1833 in North Bend, Ohio; died March 13, 1901 in Indianapolis, Indiana) succeeded Grover Cleveland as the twenty-third President of the United States, serving between March 4, 1889 and March 4, 1893. Following Benja… More »

Who was president during the panic of 1893?

Grover Cleveland… More »

Who was president in the year 1893

Grover Cleveland started his second term as president in 1893. ChaCha! …MORE…… More »

Who was president in 1893?

Grover Cleveland was the Twenty-Second President from 1885-1889 and the Twenty-Fourth Presi…… More »

Nav Links:
If you have something to share or you are an expert on it,share your knowledge with us.

15comments

1. Karin<3 says:

I remember when the world was gushing and going crazy when President Obama was first elected, and tons of tabloid rumors claiming Michelle Obama was pregnant. It got me thinking, well, how many presidents have had children born while they’re in office?

2. Yasha says:

When was the last time a president and the first lady had a child born in the white house?

3. Loni says:

1.President Cleveland withdrew the annexation request from Congress when he learned the Hawaiians opposed it.

2. Congress lowered the tariff on sugar instead.

3. the Senate tabled the request.

4. President Harrison opposed the plan.

4. Michael says:

This question came up in a discussion and no one knew the answer. If president x lost in his bid for reelection, could he run again in 4 years? I know the term limit is 8 years…but does it have to be consecutive? If so, has any former president done this?

5. Courtney Colson says:

I don’t mean Obama’s daughter. I mean in general. Like is the daughter of the president called Americas dream or something?

6. Axesmellsgr8 says:

A reliable source would be appreciated. I am trying to figure out who the key republican representatives were during President Wilson’s era.

7. Boom! says:

In case I do not know Mr. Obama is the 44th US President. What is the best question to get answer ”He is the 44th President.”? Can I say, “Mr. Obama is Whatth president of the U.S.”?

8. Aniket Mankar says:

Hypothetically if a Standing President becomes widowed during a first term and is running for a second term. Would that standing President have to re-marry to keep in line with the Law that a President have to be over 35 years old and married ?

9. Regan says:

In other words they were president for 4 years, lost re-election, and then sometime in the future ran again and won?

10. Lia says:

Thank you!But don t give me google searches links and stuff like that…you can use them but don t send me links.I will take in consideration,at least 5 presidents in the right order,but you go knock yourselves out here please!

11. Ash says:

I don’t know how to explain this, but like if a U.S.A president had 4 years in office, then doesn’t get voted for another 4 years, can that same person be reelected like perhaps 16-20 years later to fill in the extra 4 years to make a total of 8 years?

12. Jacob says:

Cause you know if we didn’t; Obama would never be President.

13. Icefox94 says:

Does cleveland count as the 22nd and 24th president or just the 22nd?

14. Doug says:

I don’t know my cousin and I are arguing over the number!

Oh, and our soon to be president Barack Obama Rocks!!!! So much!!!

15. Loving~mu~amor says:

good

Share your idea