You may have similar questions as How To Change Tanning Bed Bulbs and How To Change Wolff Tanningbed Bulbs,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Change The Bulbs In Sunquest Pro 26 Tanning Bed. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Cheap Tanning Bed Bulbs,too. Read more as following:
All you need to do to replace the bulbs in the bed are to remove the acrylic encasement from top and bottom, replace bulb, check starter, then replace the encasement.
1. Clean your tanning bed and make sure you get all the dust off before you take it apart. 2. Remove the acrylic and place it in an area that it cannot get scratched or broken. 3. Take out the old bulbs and replace them with the new ones. 4. Check to… More »
1. Note the model number on your Wolff tanning bed. You will need this to find out exactly which bulbs you’ll need. They come in various model numbers and strengths, ranging from 80 watts to 160 watts. 2. Shop for the correct model of replacement bul… More »
1. Open the canopy of the SunQuest Pro 26 tanning bed. 2. Grasp the middle edge of the profile that runs along the outside edge of the tanning bed canopy, securing the acrylic shield. Pry it upward. The profile will swing open, releasing the upper ac… More »
1. Take the tanning acrylics off your tanning bed. The acrylics are the thick, clear sheets of plastic that you lie on when you tan. The tops of the acrylics are usually cleaned after every tanning session. You may have to unscrew these sheets at the… More »
1. Unplug the unit from the electrical outlet. Do not touch the tanning bed bulbs while the bed is still plugged in. If some of the bulbs were working, wait until they cool before you handle them. 2. Tighten each bulb individually. Plug the unit back… More »
1. Note the make, model and year of your tanning bed before purchasing bulbs (aka lamps). Also jot down the size and wattage of bulbs used by your unit. The main sizes of tanning bulbs are F71, F72 and F73. 2. Research local stores that sell tanning… More »