Questions and Answers Available
You are here : Askhoo » United Kingdom » Currently Reading:

How do I Apply for a Cis Card

You may have similar questions as How To Obtain A Cis Card and How To Apply For A Credit Card,or you may also seek several useful information about How To Apply For A Green Card. In addition,you may be interested in answers related to Cis Stands for,too. Read more as following:

A cist card or Construct Industry Scheme card is a requirement for every trades-person in the construction industry in the UK. Once in the UK, obtain a cist card by visiting an Inland Revenue office. Items needed to obtain a cist card are ID, 2 passport photos, proof of address such as a utility bill, and a national insurance number.

Some information by our algorithm and check these resources as below:

How to obtain a cis card?

1. Locate your nearest Inland Revenue office. Access the HM Revenue & Customs website and click on the "Contact US" link. Click the "Find A Tax Office" tab, then the "Tax Offices for the Self-Employed Inquiries" link. Enter your town, postcode or… More »

How to apply for a credit card?

Video Transcript. Hi my name is Maria Enomoto from Consumer Credit Counseling Service and today we’re going to learn how to apply for a credit card. Well, there’s several ways how you can apply a credit card. You can fill out any form or offer that y… More »

How to Apply for a Green Card?

For you to be able to get accepted for a job in United States you need to have a green card to show that you are allowed to work legally. … More »

How to Apply for a Social Security Card?

In order to apply for a social security card you will have to contact your local social security administration office. You will then have to show identification to verify your identity and complete the necessary paperwork. Once you do this, you may… More »

How to Apply for a Ebt Card Online?

An EBT card is an electronic food stamps card. You can print the application online on your specific states website. You will usually have to either mail the form or take it to your local social services office…. More »

Nav Links:
If you have something to share or you are an expert on it,share your knowledge with us.


  1. Ciara says:


    I want to become a painter and decorater but i have not yet got a cis card so I cant go on sites to train. How do I apply for onre of these, what one would I need to apply for and how much do i have to pay? does anyone know?

    Thanks a mil!

  2. Deysi says:

    How long usually it takes to receive an OPT card? I have applied about 35 days ago, but I haven’t received it yet. Is there anyway to ask a lawyer follow it up?

  3. Oscar says:

    It’s not the green card and i just found out it expired for a long time. I never applied for a green card

  4. Reema says:

    I am a resident alien and my husband, a U.S citizen (not that it matters, I have a few more years to apply for citizenship). What forms do I have to fill out to change my maiden name on my resident alien card to my married last name?

  5. Tim says:

    to apply for a cis card.

  6. Paulabump says:

    Hi – i am wanting to start a sub contracting business but i dont know where to start – do i need cis card register a vat number i dont have a scooby where to start – all help is appreciated

  7. Courtney says:

    I lost it while being in Mexico, I dont know what to do from here to apply for a replacement or if there is somewhere I can go for help.

  8. Jasmine says:

    I lost my cis card a while ago how do i get a new one? Can you apply on line?

  9. Victoria says:

    hello my resident card expired today and i am in the process of naturalization, i have the test on nov 2 do i need to have my resident card current to get naturalized?

  10. Bretman says:

    And if you’re a US citizen.
    Just to travel to mexico.
    And is the birth certificate enough to return to the US from Mexico? Does it still work that way?
    @Yak Rider: so the legal adult age to apply for a passport is 18? It would help if you could reply.

  11. Kyla says:

    I am a US citizen & my wife got her conditional basis removed from her green card & became a permanent green card holder as of 11/25/2005. When can she apply for a US citizenship? Which forms does she need to fill out? Thanks alot.

  12. Shimul Vye says:

    I heard you file specifically to the state in which you have resided for 3 months. So if I move after filing, would it greatly affect the processing of my application, even if I report my new address?

  13. Miamigrl895 says:


Share your idea